Along with our recent dog kennel redesign, we are excited to announce that we will be partnering with David Sutton Studios to spotlight some of the more than several thousand dogs who met their families for the first time at Heartland Animal Shelter. David’s distinctive black and white, relationship-based photography is all about capturing, illustrating and appreciating genuine connections and we want to showcase some of the incredible connections that have been made right here at Heartland Animal Shelter.
We are looking for dogs adopted from Heartland to prominently feature in our kennel! Each dog will have an exquisite black and white 24″ x 24″ portrait on display above the kennels, inspiring visitors to make their own connections with our dogs who are still awaiting their loving homes. For a $1,000 donation to the shelter, you will receive:
- A complimentary sitting at David Sutton Studios for any members of your family you’d like to include, scheduled at your convenience. Humans and additional pets are both welcome!
- A complimentary, signed 11″ x 11″ exhibition print of an image of your choice from the session
- A voucher for $50 at Artists Frame Service
- A no-obligation order consultation to purchase additional prints
- In addition to this, Heartland will select a photograph of your adopted dog taken during the sitting at David Sutton Studios to be prominently displayed in the kennel in its own 24″ x 24″ display!
The value of this take-home package plus the gorgeous kennel display where you can proudly showcase your adopted dog is worth well over $1,000 and proceeds will go directly to support Heartland’s animals!
Availability is very limited so please contact us to reserve your space. Your tax-deductible donation will not only inspire others to adopt and build their own connections with a special Heartland animal just like yours, but will support our lifesaving efforts and provide you with a beautiful print showcasing your unique connections for years to come.
Visit David Sutton’s portfolio to view more of his unique and captivating photographs of dogs and their families.