Past, Present & Future
October 16, 2021 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. CST
With concern growing over the new virus variant, the event will be virtual this year.
This year’s Gala will take a look back on 19 years of finding homes for cats and dogs, share some highlights from our current programming AND take a look at Heartland’s future!
We will be bringing all the excitement of the in-person event to a live stream including a silent auction with our one of a kind baskets, a live auction including all new items, our famous cork pull, updates from shelter leadership and appearances from our dogs and cats. We are so excited to announce this year’s emcees including “Mr. Northbrook” Ron Bernardi and our very own Randi Merel. There is no fee to attend, however the event will not be accessible to non-registrants so be sure to secure your spot now!
Advanced registration is required to join the virtual celebration, however there is no fee to attend.
The Golden Paw Gala is our largest annual event and raises essential funds to support our mission.
There are a number of exclusive opportunities and event perks offered to show our appreciation, should you choose to donate at the time of registration.
$25 minimum donation – Your name recognized on-screen during the virtual event
$50 minimum donation – Your pet’s photograph shown during the virtual event AND your name recognized on-screen during the virtual event
$75 minimum donation – Opportunity to name a future Heartland dog or cat PLUS all of the above opportunities
$100 minimum donation – A choice of a meal package PLUS all of the above opportunities
- Grilled Veggie Taco Kit (serves 4)
Grilled veggies, black beans, salsa macha, onion, cilantro, avocado, and corn tortillas
- Pizza Kit (serves 2)
14” Margherita take and bake pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and fresh basil
Mixed greens salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Take and bake giant chocolate chip cookies
- Sweet and Savory Charcuterie Box (serves 2)
This vegetarian date night box comes with a variety of cheese, sweet treats and more
$150 minimum donation – Option to add on a margarita package, or a bottle of red or white wine to your meal PLUS all of the above opportunities
$200 minimum donation – Enjoy a 3-course gourmet meal (serves 2) PLUS the opportunities at the $25-$75 donation levels or one of the above meal packages
- Salted beet salad with whipped goat cheese, pistachios, mint and citrus
- Roasted Delicata squash with chili butter, curried lentils, mirepoix and herbs
- Sticky toffee pudding with dates, figs and a whipped white chocolate ganache
$250 minimum donation – Enjoy a 3-course gourmet meal (serves 2) including a drink package PLUS the opportunities at the $25-$75 donation levels or one of the above meal packages
- All food and drink orders require acknowledgement of having read the food service waiver on the registration form
- Meals will be delivered on Friday, October 15th to locations within a 25 miles radius of Skokie, IL.
- Meals can be delivered to the Shelter for pick up on Friday, October 15th
- All food orders must be completed by Wednesday, October 6th – sorry no exceptions
$500 minimum donation – Opportunity to have a personalized dog bone or cat fish tag on permanent display at the new building PLUS a choice of any meal and drink AND the opportunities at the $25-$75 donation levels
$1,000 minimum donation – Opportunity to attend a private open house at the new shelter location on 11/14/21 PLUS all of the above opportunities
- Please note this date is subject to change
- If needed – individual tours can be scheduled