Join the Heartland Young Professionals (HYP) Board
The Heartland Young Professionals Board is Seeking New Members!
The Heartland Young Professionals (HYP) Associate Board is a volunteer leadership group supporting Heartland’s greater mission of helping homeless cats and dogs find their forever homes. These emerging professionals tap into their personal and professional networks, leveraging their time and resources. Each of our 15-20 HYP board members brings a unique perspective which enables Heartland to engage new supporters. The goal of HYP is to advocate for the animals by spreading awareness while fundraising for Heartland Animal Shelter through social media, planned events, and targeted outreach.
HYP Member Requirements:
- Spearhead at least two fundraising initiatives (i.e. dine-to-donate, Facebook fundraiser, etc.) during each year of membership
- Follow, actively promote and engage on posts related to HYP events on Heartland’s social media accounts
- Attend at least 80% of monthly meetings and HYP events
- Assist at the annual Golden Paw Gala by volunteering, acquiring a silent auction basket or live auction package, or attending.
- Be between 21-45 years of age (preferred)
To be considered to join HYP, please complete the below application. If you have questions about the application process, please email us.